I'm trying to play catch up today. I realized today I hadn't finished my post about disneyland (which happened in January) and since then I've traveled to Philadelphia, Amsterdam & Hawaii! ...more to come on all of that! In Feb mom and my sisters and I had a fun weekend in Philly where my sister Lisa auditioned for THE VOICE! She didn't get a call back (This time..it will happen sometime) but I'm so proud of her for trying and we had a lot of fun in the meantime!

We visited the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and Christ's Church where a lot of the forefathers attended church. We found Elfreths Alley, the oldest neighborhood in America. Ate some amazing food at the Reading terminal market...we kept going back for more of the little lemon cakes. Took our first Uber ride and ran up the rocky steps. It was a great weekend with 3 of my favorite girls. I'm so blessed to call them mom and my sisters.
No comments:
Post a Comment