Apparently I started this “catch up” post a couple years ago and it didn’t get posted. I remember thinking I’d just upload all the pictures from my phone and finish writing/editing on the computer…never happened. So here it is…4 years late
Dawson had a blast competing in the BSH pageant (former Mr. BSH) Skylee was his escort and loved “shaking her booty” on stage. I think both she and Dawson were born to be on stage! He was awarded runner up! His year was the first year they included girls so of course they couldn’t let a guy win. There, I said it, haha.
Look at that jump!!
Daws and Syd had fun at prom. I honestly don’t remember if this was his prom or hers? (they went to different high schools). Guaranteed they were the best looking couple at each!!
Dawson graduation day hit me hard! Last of 4 to graduate from Bend High. I went on a rainy day walk that morning and ended up over at the school. Was fun to walk over to the baseball field and soccer field and reminisce and just great to think back on all the fun memories! It’s been so good to be Lavabears!!
Syd joined Matt and I for the festivities in the pouring rain later that afternoon and it was fun to sit down on the field near our graduate: Dawson D Daws! He had such a great senior year and brought such great energy to the Bend High Hallways.























No comments:
Post a Comment