Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Christmas 2022

 


Christmas 2022 was so much fun! All the kids came home and we rented a cabin & snowmobiles near Odell Lake. Sydney was with us for the tree hunting and decorating but was with her family at the coast for Christmas. They got caught in a terrible ice storm and thankfully were ok! 

It was Isaac and Anna’s first Christmas so it was fun to get them for part of the time. They left Christmas Eve (after a flight cancellation but found a steal on a replacement flight) and met Anna’s family in Disneyland for Christm 

 

I had to work so Matt and the kids handled the tree hunting duties! They were all able to squeeze in Clarence (the truck)

Our cute little cabin 


We had dinner at the lodge one of the nights and enjoyed games by the fire 










Cuties ❤️


The annual gingerbread (or graham cracker) houses. And a couple bonus gift silly socks I ordered. I don’t remember who ended up with each pair. 

And wrapped up the break with a visit to the homestead in the Dalles with Daws & Syd 




No comments: