Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Dawson's Birthday
Okay it's almost been a month since Dawson's birthday and I'm finally getting around to posting pictures. It's hard to believe our baby is 7 years old!! He had a fun birthday party with most of the kids on his soccer team and a few other friends. He planned the entire party and planned and decorated his cake (it's a race track). He drew a picture of his cake a few days before and totally came up with the idea on his own. It turned out great. He had a "water party" with a slip and slide, water balloons and water games. Dawson is so fun to be around, we sure feel lucky to have him in our family! We love you Dawson!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm willing to bet money that Dawson is the whitest kid on your whole island. :) I need to take your approach to kid parties and let them plan it. It sounds like lots more fun than the way I do things.
Post a Comment