"My family members are Dawson, Dawson likes to play with trucks and loves anything that runs on motors and he is 6 years old and his birthday is Sept 16th. Olivia likes Hannah Montana. Olivia likes to play with her dolls. Olivia's birthday is March 13th. Olivia is 7 years old. Isaac loves Soccer, he is very good at it too. Isaac is 10 years old, he loves animals. Isaac loves Harry Potter. I like space and alien things. I like basketball. I love Harry Potter. I like school. I like sports. My mom works at Macaroni Grill. She is a waiter, not a chef. She is Olivia's soccer coach. My mom loves shopping at stores or yard-sales. My dad loves airplanes he almost earned his pilot's license. He works at Hualalai resort. He is the one who cleans all the rooms after the people are done with it. Our family likes going to the park, pool, beach, fairs, bike rides or vacations".
- actually matt doesn't clean the homes but he is the one to make sure they are ready to be rented and that everything is in order. I wanted to include this cute entry into the blog since he's got us all pegged pretty well. Fun to have a record of everything we are in to these days.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yep, he summed you all up well. so cute.
That is awesome!
He sounds so cute, I love little kids it is so much fun to see things through their eyes.
Post a Comment