
I talked Matt into surprising the kids. It was funny because when I finally had him convinced and we went to the humane society to check out some puppies (that i had already visited and fell in love with) He instantly loved them and wanted to take 2! They had a 2 for 1 deal and my good friend Tori's family adopted one with us (I wasn't ready for 2 of our very own)! It's been fun getting the 2 puppies together to play. we live on the same street! Here's Harley and Maka his brother.

This is our happy boy sleeping with the new puppy his first night in his new home. The kids couldn't believe that we were going to get a puppy! They have been patient after we found Koda a new home before moving to Hawaii. Welcome home Harley!
4 comments:
You win the prize for best mom ever! I love that picture with Isaac. That makes all the poop and puke worth it, right?
when you have a son OBSESSED with dogs (who thinks he's a dog) there really is no choice but to have a dog. He's been very patient! Yes the poop and puke are worth it...hopefully harley will figure out soon that bodily functions are for OUTSIDE!
Dogs are so fun! You guys found a cute one!!! I'm going to miss our lab when she goes...she's getting up there in years.
Cute puppy, Quality!! I am so jealous....I kind of want a puppy too. What kind is he?
Post a Comment