
Okay, so here's the big debate. I've been wanting to go "red" Like..Red Red. Matt thinks it is "punky" and immature and a little midlife crisis like . What do you think? Please complete the poll to the right. Here's a picture of kind of what I'm thinking. Matt is threatening to grow a mullet if I do it but hey that would be HOT too . Your vote is anonymous so let's hear it (you only have a few days to vote).
8 comments:
Do it, Keri! :) You would look amazing RED. - Kimmy
It depends on the red. The girl on American Idol right now with fake red hair looks terrible, but I've seen red done a lot better. It would have to be very natural looking.
Also, I've heard mullets are totally in right now. :)
To clarify, I don't want to go "natural looking" red. However, I don't love the girls on american idol (hers is too much of a burgandy hue) I want to go BOLD crazy RED
I polled the whole fam and they all say "go for it" :)
If only Dale Benson had a pic. with a mullet already for matt...
I vote for a more natural red, but you could pull off bold crazy red. Abby would fit right in with your family . . . she has red hair and a mullet. :)
I want you to do it just so Matt has to grow a mullet. Really though, you always do good things with your hair, so I know it will be great! Hey, it is a beautiful day today, we are in the mid 40's.
Come on already and do it... we want to see a "real" picture. Then we can tell you if it's "punk" or not... :) There are always brown dyes to fix it.... come on... and I'm SO glad Matt got to join you today for sacrament meeting!!
Do it!! just cause I want to do crazy things with my hair but my hubby would not talk to me. when I dyed it black in high school, he just walked right past me down the hall. he was not happy. i think it is silly-it is just hair-go for it!!!
Post a Comment